5.04.2011

El Diabolo Run...

It's been a crazy few weeks. Big Sur and San Francisco for easter, back to LA for a few days, then Toronto and Ottawa, back to LA for a couple of days and now off to San Felipe and Encinada for the El Diabolo Run...

A few weeks back, I traded in my 74 Ironhead for a 69 Triumph, but haven't had the time to really play with it - so now, although we gave it our best shot, it looks like I'll be going to Mexico in the Biltwell chase truck.
Thanks to Sonny and Kiyo at Garage Company and Caleb from Cro Customs for trying to get my bike ready, and Davey for picking me up twice with the trailer today...
Back on Monday...

Below are the pics from easter in Big Sur and San Francisco.

Ok for now...








2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, yes, but no surprise. Hope all is well with you, my friend.

    Donahue

    ReplyDelete